Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 36: in His time.

Dear Reader,

As I mentioned earlier, Yukyin went to the hospital today for a check-up. We spent the whole week thinking about decisions to make, flipping the baby upside down in her belly? c-section? etc.... Anyway, I told Yukyin not to worry about and until this morning, she asked me what to decide if the doctor asked us about this topic. I laid my family to the Lord and pray that He gave us wisdom in taking the right decision after hearing medical advice.

With that in mind, she went to the hospital. She waited... waited... read some ads, waited.. again... Looked at the ceiling... texted me on my phone... waited again...

Finally, a nurse came out to look for her and she saw the doctor. At first, they examined her and said that her belly is downsized and started to worry about the baby being too small. Then, they started the ultrasound scan and were "amazed", Yukyin was a bit nervous because she could not see the screen, but apparently, they were surprised by something... after few minutes checking and checking around Yukyin's navel, they finished the scan, wrote the report in the computer and said that: "Everything's fine"... They were afraid that baby was undersized but apparently, it's spot on the middle of baby's size range for this week.

Yukyin asked if baby has the possibility to turn back up... the doctor said that the head is perfectly sitting comfortably in the middle of her pelvic bone (not sure about the translation here). So, there is no reason for it to come back up. But still, we will pray that Yukyin has a smooth delivery.

Thanks for your prayers, now I can go change a bit our prayers' topic. We really thank Him for His blessings and one thing for sure, we are living her pregnancy in the middle of His care. "No need to worry, I'll be doing My job in My time, just trust Me", that's basically what He is telling us.

Next Hospital check up is programmed in three weeks (week 39 by then). In the meantime, she will return to the Health Care Center for the two coming weeks. We will also cancel this week Private OB appointment... (just save couple of hundreds of dollars :))...