Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sleeping Tight

Dear Reader,

Hehehe, During the day, she can sleep without too much of an issue. Though she still relies too much on our arms to be able to sleep. She needs to learn how to sleep alone without crying for hours.

But, when she actually manage to sleep, she is quite funny and a great model for me to shoot. :)

Looking for an exit:
Looking for an exit
In order to give make her feel protected, we wrap her around quite tightly in her clothes... today, her tiny foot manage to make her way :)

Silent and Calm:
Sleeping behind her bars
Sleeping behind her bars... So rare...

One day! I'll be out!
One day, I'll be out
Hehehe :)

That's all for today folks :)

3 comments:

Eugene said...

Hi mom and dad,

Nice photos. Hope you two are okay. Maybe I would regret saying so but I wish I could spend a few days in HK to help you out with Myrtille, so at least you could get some more sleep. But... I had my share of that suffering already!

I wish we had time to talk... I'd like to help (in some small way) by suggesting the various Japanese baby stuff/techniques that are supposed to help out with the baby issues (daiper rash, oily skin, etc). Noriko is even a bigger expert, as she read so many books before Marin was born.

Anyway, our thoughts are with you.

Valutin said...

Hey Gramps :)
Thanks for your care... I hope Myrtille has a bit less energy too burn that Marin :)
Anyway, we made a great purchase a few days ago... a pacifier!! yoohooo...
Right now, she can sleep 5hrs straight, so there is an improvement, however, she started to cry non-stop without any relevant reasons (at least for us).

I am going to bring our lonely bunny home tonight, hope that everything goes fine from now.

hottomiruku said...

cant help saying this over and over again but hope u 2 are doing fine :)

myrtille looks so much like fa heheee
must be a great feeling seeing that happen
get some sleep! all 3 of u!

Post a Comment