Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm Sick, nothing serious... feeling so frustrated

Dear reader,
I think that this will be a short post. Yesterday evening, when I came home from work, I felt that something was wrong behind my nose. At first, I did not give too much thoughts about it, but then, later in the evening, things got worse and worse.. started to have a headache and runny nose.

I went to see the doctor this morning and he diagnosed a simple cold. Apparently, office's air conditioner has been repaired and the tiredness I went through all these weeks finally got me.

So, I took a day off, feeling a bit better but the medication just nailed me down. It's kind of funny how my nose got better, but I am feeling SOOOO exhausted... Need a nap.

Today, I felt very angry, when I went out for the groceries with Heidi, we went to look for some plastic tub, for baby's bath... but in the shop everything was stacked one in front of the other, was a total mess to access the one we were interested in. So, I don't know what happened, but I got angry... so angry... I wanted to throw everything on the ground (which I did) and yell at anything (which I kept myself of doing)... I felt slow and limited in my mind... my reaction time has nearly triple, I am so angry about that state... I really thank God for the patience He entrusted Yukyin for accepting those hard moments of pains.

Now I know how she feels when she is complaining about her pregnancy... the feeling of frustration that she has when her baby prevent her from doing what she wants to do. Sometimes, it's hard to live with. But now, I got to taste the same experience, in a shorter time frame. Thanks God for reminding me this.

Chérie, if you read this message and I know you do, I want to tell you that you are my most precious and that you are doing great as a future mother. I wanted to add that, I am so sorry that you went through my behavior today. Pray that you accept those apologies.

So dear reader, if you have 2 secs, can you please pray for my recovery? That would be much appreciated. This way, I can stand back up and fully take care of Yukyin as she deserves to be.

Thanks

By the way, for an update about her, she is still feeling itchy around some small part on her breast, but far far faaaaarrr away from what she was feeling before. So, we consider this problem to have come to an end. But, baby really got bigger, and it takes more and more room, preventing her to eat too much. If she eats too much, she gets full very quickly and feels pain on the lower ribs.

So, if you have 2 additional seconds, please pray for her

No comments:

Post a Comment