Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ok, Now I hope for real... :)

Welcome back, my last post was looonng time ago, so I regrab the keyboard to post some more. What happened since then? I change job, from a so so company where I could not find my purpose to a good company where I can start to think about my career path. Yeay!.. I hope that everyone can find a job that will please them and suits their needs.

Anyway, since then, I have been shooting around and around.

My last one:

Make-up

Make-up

She was preparing herself to meet some friends. I never had the chance to take her in picture during her preparations, this was a good time and I got a few shots. I always wanted to do this kind of shot. When I look at wedding picture with make-up session, I am always surprised by the sense of details that can have the photograph.
Anyway, this is a beginning in my photography activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment